Monday, November 23, 2009

singaporre Flyer

I had never been on the Singapore flyer but I did get to go on it because my family had come for diwali. I had no idea it would be such a blast. I really had fun. It took us a long time to enter it and exit it because it was very slow. We had to get on and off the Singapore flyer on a big slope. The next day it was diwali morning and my family and I lit the candles and did some fire crackers. Then we ate a nice Indian breakfast with some Indian dessert. Can you believe we ate dessert at breakfast? At the party I wore a pretty Indian dress, it was called a pavade. I had lots of fun at the party, it ended at 1:30 in the morning! By then I was really tired and could just fall asleep on a chair but unfortunately I didn’t. I had a great time but I shall go to sleep now. Sparkle sparkle sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment