Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Amazing Singer



I was so excited to go to the Taylor Swift concert. I wondered what she was going sing? I wondered what she was going to wear? I wondered so many things. No matter what I wondered I knew for sure Taylor Swift is AWESOME!!!


I think she is awsome because she is a passionate artist. She works very hard. She writes soooo many songs for example, "Back to December", "Mine", "Speak Now", "Sparks Fly", "Love Story", and many more.


I also think she is a passionate artist because she chooses to write and sing than be with her family.


She realy doesn't get to see her family. When she is on a tour she is not with them, when she is at home she is writing songs.


My third example why I think taylor swift is passionate artist is because she writes songs which mean


some thing to her and writes songes which people want to hear. For example Back to December, because she wrote that song for Taylor Lughtner, to say sorry. That is very interesting to me, and many other people.


Not only is she a passionate aritst, she is awsome.

1 comment:

  1. Miel, your excitement about the concert really comes through. It's so real that I can feel it! Keep writing about things you are passionate about!

    ReplyDelete