Monday, September 28, 2009

Amitabh Bachan

Last Friday I went to the Marriot and saw Amitabh Bachan. He is the most famous film star in India. He was in Singapore and my uncle knew a person who was working for Amitabh Bachan and I got to see him. I watched a lot of his movies. Some of them are, Bunty aur Babli, Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna and Jhoom Barabar Jhoom.

He was tall and was wearing a black suit and inside the suit was a red t-shirt. He looked cool. He looked confused because he didn’t know us and that we had come, he patted me on the head and said “I like this one.” I smiled and looked blank. I was so blind minded that I was going to meet famous actor. I couldn’t say Yay!

I took a photo with him and then an autograph and then said bye and went home. That was very funny and fun. I wish one day I will be famous too.

No comments:

Post a Comment