Tuesday, September 29, 2009


In school we are doing a marathon and in that marathon, I have run 20 miles and I still have 9 miles left. That is fantastic for me because I never run except in P.E that is sports in school. I have been running from Sept 1 and this is going to end n Oct 2. All the girls in my class are not doing it but I want to. Total miles I would have ran 30 miles. I am very proud of me because I have never in my life run 30 miles. I run everyday1 mile and that is too much. An average girl will not run but will swim. I think I am dong a good job at running at my age. Now will you excuse I have to run a mile. Huff and a Puff!

2 comments:

  1. you are very funny! You write well. I enjoy running with you. Yes I know I only ran once. But don't tell anyone. shhhh

    ReplyDelete